Kirsten Leytham's EDM310 Blog

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Kirsten Goes to Italy


My blog focuses on a trip to Ital y I took with my family in the summer of 2004. It documents all of the places I visited and the aspects of those places that most struck me. It also features pictures that my father took to chronicle the trip.

I have completed my website, and everything seems to be in working order. The only thing I would change about the site if I had the time would be to create links to all of the places (museums, sights) and products (wines, cheeses, etc.) that I noted in my descriptions. I think this would give the person viewing the sight a fuller view of the aspects of Italy that I tried to convey in my presentation. To check out my website, CLICK HERE.

1 Comments:

Blogger BARBARA said...

Kristen,
I love your website. I have always wanted to go to Italy. The pictures are great! You have included a lot of information also.
Your website makes me want to go to Italy more now than ever. I think it is because I love Italian food. You did a great job on your website. All your pics and buttons work good

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home