Kirsten Leytham's EDM310 Blog

Friday, January 26, 2007

Power Point

Thus far I have thoroughly enjoyed seeing everyone's power point presentations. But what caught my eye in particular was the one done by Lindsey Braunitzer. It was interesting to discover that someone else in the class has lived in the Texas country side. When I lived there, we lived in the city for a number of years. However, we built a home in the hill country just north of San Antonio and lived there my last remaining years in Texas. And I have to agree wit Lindsey that the Texas countryside is beautiful. I never thought I could appreciate scraggly scrub oaks, cacti, or crunchy dried up grass, however, in Texas it all comes together to create a scene that is quite breathtaking. It was also quite a treat to have enough land to keep a few cattle and some terribly ugly (but strangely friendly) chickens.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jad505 said...

That's awesome that you lived in Texas...you did a good job on you'r presentation! :)

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home