Kirsten Leytham's EDM310 Blog

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

local artist

I was intrigued when I discovered that one of my classmates was a local artist. In Kevin B's presentation, he discussed his art work and showed a few examples. I was excited to discover that someone else in the class has a passion for art. I, being the grandchild of two local artists, have been exposed to a great deal of art in my short lifetime. It is something that I have always had a passion for. I have found that sketching and most especially painting, are quite cathartic. When I am working on a canvas, I am in my own separate world. I personally have never had the heart to sell any of my own paintings, mostly because I become so attached when I am working on them. Here are a few I've recently finished...

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey B. said...

Wow, you are a wonderful artist!

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home